Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Google

the other day i was hanging out with an old friend from high school. we havent seen each other since he graduated. he was 2 years ahead of me in school. of course then the college years come, we just lost touch with each other. fast foward 8-10 years later, i ran into his twin brother while being out with my friends one friday. his twin tells me the scoop, gives me the rundown, we exchange numbers and be on our way. week passes he calls, we hang out and it felt like thngs havent changed .......to a point.......

he is still the same, he could make me laugh, smile, be me

the funny thing is that we were having a conversation about where are the good ones, both of us has yet to find "the one"
this came up:
him: you should google "where to find a good man" answer should be sitting right next to you
me:lets see

im not confused nor taken back by his answer....his comment made me think about the good guys i know and made me wonder what they are doing now and are they still good guys?
did they get hurt and no longer the good ones?
what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment