Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I found out......

I got the strangest text message/phone call last night. I received a text from one of my former coworkers. I did date him for awhile....a short while. He sent me a text cause as he said to discuss something with me, before I found out from someone else. I think the worse, thinking about things at my former school.
then he dropped the bomb....
He got married....
but felt guilty telling me or having me found out from someone else
It hit me, I cant lie Im shocked.......but I am not jealous or hurt in anyway. Ok I did think at one point that I would be the Mrs., that thought left my mind a loooong time ago.
I just said congrats!!!! I am happy for him, I really am.
Just his marriage along with so many others that I know....just got me wondering

when is it my turn?

So far I have heard the following:
1. I do TOO MUCH, what does that mean?
2. Im different from other girls....ok I know that I have my blond moments, and is goofy, ok I dont eat watermelon
3. I want TOO MUCH....someone explain that to me...
4. Im too independent...

Im confused
Im confused

No comments:

Post a Comment