Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 3- My First Love

Ok on this day I am to write my first love.......................................... (blinking eyes) (blank stare)

This is a hard one, still thinking about it. .................give me a sec

Well, hmmm, uh,.....well here it goes, my first love is love. I love the feeling of love. Love makes me feel powerful and strong. When love is around, everything goes right. The sun is shinning, the birds are chirping, the breeze is just right. All is calm, when love is around. Theres no stress, drama, or worries. And the good thing about love is that it can come in all forms. Theres no telling how love will come about. It can show when listen to some good music, having a good laugh, hanging with good friends, hearing the good word, or having a warm memory.

My first love is Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment